Please enter a search term to begin your search.
March 11, 2014
The first four are the major accounting firms in the United States, albeit most are international. The last two are known for working with private companies going public.
– Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory services and strategic growth markets.
– Industry-focused services in the fields of assurance, tax, human resources, transactions, performance improvement and crisis management address client and stakeholder issues.
– Works in four key business areas – audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting – but the real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients’ needs.
– KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services.
– The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries.
– BDO is the brand name for BDO USA, LLP, a U.S. professional services firm providing assurance, tax, financial advisory and consulting services to a wide range of publicly traded and privately held companies. For 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals.